Evaluation Measures/Outcomes is a Course
Started Mar 19, 2019
Full course description
- Participants will understand and apply principles and practices for nonprofit program effectiveness.
- Participants will be able to apply components of a logical model to support outcomes-based evaluation.
- Participants will be able to apply data planning strategies to collect meaningful data for program evaluation.
- Participants will be able to explain the process of analyzing data.
- Participants will understand the structure and importance of meaningful evaluation reporting of the organization’s results.